BESPOKE RESIDENTIAL & FURNITURE BUILDS
I'm a registered freelance design architect who has experience designing bespoke room conversions, reconfigurations, residential extensions, new outhouses, landscaped areas and furniture.
I meet to discuss your project, giving consideration to the type of environment being made and who will be using it. Then send you a fee quotation and an idea of budget costs for the project. The stages I take the project through are:
- Initial design appraisal. Talking through the client's aspirations and identifying constraints.
- Strategic Brief and schematic design development: Assessing existing conditions and coming up with design options and implications.
- Design scheme: Apply for the relevant type of planning permission.
- Technical design development: Assembling a team of consultants and specialists and developing technical detail of the design.
- Production Information: Building regulation application submitted.
- Tender Documentation: Prepare a detailed scope of works.
- Mobilisation: Help decide upon the builder and set up pre-construction arrangements.
- Construction to Completion: Continue to problem solve and provide coordination work.
See project examples below: